Nova Real Estate Group is looking for Talented AGENTS
We have an immediate opportunity for Talented Real Estate Agents who want to do more business but don’t currently have the lead flow to meet their goals. We are looking for New and Experienced Agents who are hungry for more business!
WE HAVE LEADS … WE NEED AGENTS!
Right Now we are looking for the right person to join our team as a Buyers Agent …
Buyer’s Agent at Nova Real Estate Group
- Enjoys being a Real Estate Agent and has at least 1 year of experience in the Northern Virginia Market
- Enjoys working with people and helping their clients find the right house
- Is driven to build their real estate business, one satisfied client at a time
- Is a successful agent and believes they can achieve much more if they had more people to talk to!
- Thrives on creating and following systems and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary
- Has a “whatever it takes” attitude and will go above and beyond when needed for their clients
- Has the capacity to work as a Full Time Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Holds themselves Accountable and takes full Responsibility for their own results
- Has an optimistic outlook toward life
Nova Real Estate Group – Who We Are
Nova Real Estate Group is a highly successful, growing company that focuses on residential real estate sales in northern Virginia. We have built a culture of excellence and reputation for customer service that we’re extremely proud of … it’s why we are looking for only like-minded Agents to join our team
- We excel at generating leads! (YES, we generate far more leads than we can manage!)
- We have excellent systems and support already in place
- We believe that talented Buyer’s Agents excel when they can focus most of their time on clients
- Safety, Integrity, Customer Care, and Efficiency are the values that guide our business
- We grow our business one satisfied customer at a time and one Talented Team Member at a time
We Do NOT Want Someone Who
- Has a bad attitude
- Needs constant hand holding
- Whines and complains
- Doesn’t play well with others
- Is of questionable integrity
- Is not looking for long-term growth
- Is not able to make a full time commitment
Are YOU the Ideal Fit?
We have a multi-step process for ensuring the right fit for candidates who want to work with our company. If you are interested and think you are a good fit, click on the link below to let us know why joining our team would be a good move for you and to start taking the next steps.
Step 2: Fill out the short form completely and be sure to use a VALID EMAIL address (we’ll be able to send you more details and you’ll be able to submit your resumé. Space is limited on the last section, so use it wisely – it’s what helps us determine if we want to take the next step. (Do NOT leave a comment on this website … click one of these links or scroll down to fill out the short form!)
Step 3: Give a quick call on the main number below to let us know you are interested in being a Candidate for Preferred Referral Agent (be sure to leave a short voice message – with your name!- if you don’t get us live)
Here’s the link for Step One again: Step 1 for interested Real Estate Agents
Chief Talent Scout
Nova Real Estate Group
Here’s the Step 1 form – it’s a Wufoo form, so it’s safe:
1. Does Nova Real Estate Group ONLY hire licensed agents to join their team?
NO. In fact, we are almost always looking for talented people to join our team, and not everyone is a licensed agent. Click Here to see how to join our superstar support team that handles everything from listings to leads to transaction management!
2. What if I am not licensed yet, but I’m working on it – should I still apply?
Absolutely! While we DO prefer our licensed Agents have some experience before they join our team, the most important part of your decision to apply (and our decision to invite you to join our team) is whether it is the ‘Right Fit’. We’re looking for the Right People for our team … the level of experience is a secondary consideration.
As an aside: Mike is a Certified Pre-License Education Instructor in Virginia, and Melana has a BA in Secondary Education … so we’re not worried about additional training! We all believe that continuous education is part of continuous growth. Mike is no longer teaching Moseley Classes and has turned his full attention to Mentoring Agents on our team. We have a robust mentoring program at Nova Real Estate Group, built on Mike and Melana’s experience as Realtors® and Teachers.
3. Do I have to be an eXp Realty agent to be considered?
NO. In fact, we are interested in talking to agents from Keller Williams, Re/Max, Century 21, Pearson Smith Realty, Atoka … anyone who is ready to increase their personal production.
4. Will I have to change brokerages if I join Nova Real Estate Group?
YES, if you are not already in our brokerage. Nova Real Estate Group is part of eXp Realty and we make full use of the experience and resources of one of the fastest growing brokerages in the area, and in the country! If you joined our team you would need to transfer to eXp Realty, which has offices in Ashburn, Reston, and other strategic locations throughout northern Virginia, and all of Virginia.
5. How much can I earn?
UNLIMITED. That’s a great question, and we like people who are motivated by money! Money is far from the only important thing in life, and it’s not the most important thing, BUT it does fund a life worth living and supports the other truly important things!
That said, we have generous splits and do not put any restrictions on earnings. How much you can earn is directly dependent on your performance. Licensed Agents are paid on commissions, not salary, so how much you earn is up to you!
PLUS: You can leverage your time and skills through our eXp Realty Revenue Share and Ownership programs. Ask Michael for more information, or go to www.SmartBrokerageModel.com, then give Mike a call to discuss how YOU can benefit.
6. How much does it cost?
Surprisingly little! If you’ve been a licensed agent for any amount of time, you know it costs money to maintain your good standing in terms of license, associations, and MLS. Team members enjoy 1/2 the already low cap at eXp Realty plus the High Tech Systems provided to all agents, and the team handles most of the other costs including the big ones like Advertising, Marketing, and Lead Generation. The fact is, if you are ‘comparing costs’ … then Click the ‘I Want to Apply’ button! It’s time to sit down and talk about joining our team …